we’ve been enjoying a lot of game nights this past little while, and given that it’s family day here in alberta, i thought today would be the perfect day to share. here are some favourites that keep the attention of the four year old and us.
1. bus stop: practice adding and subtracting while picking up and dropping off passengers as you drive your bus around the game board.
2. domorino: build your own custom set of dominos with the coloured chips and go.
3. super moose: see how many antlers you can balance on super moose’s rack.
4. bilibo: use the idea book or create your own games. the possibilities are endless.
5. candyland: the old classic 🙂
6. memory match 16: a twist on the typical memory game. comes with 8 game cards (and you can build your own cards too!).
any favourite games you have to share??
happy family day!