as a child of the eighties — my trademark look as a five year old was those black bicycle shorts with a neon green stripe down one leg and neon pink down the other (with coordinating mismatched socks no less) — this recent resurgence of neon is both a little bit awesome and a little bit frightening. as long as the shorts don’t come back into style though, i think we’re good. 😉
here are a few fun things i’ve found around the web lately.
1. blanket (via styled mag issue 5): so perfect for a spring picnic.
2. nightlight: lila would love this to keep bad dreams away.
3. printable wrapping paper: this makes me heart happy. and it’s free!
4. deer tote: just yes.
5. cushion: cozy and bright.
6. good times print: this makes me laugh. laughing is good.
7. books: add a little bit of fun to your to do lists.
8. nylon twine (via you are my fave): this is perfect with my packaging… yay!
9. animals: i think i need one of these in my life.