it’s time for giveaway number three of a very hanki launch party, in celebration of my new look and the transition from pink sugar to andrea hanki! (and if you haven’t already, you can enter the first (a lifestyle session with me) here, and the second (my favourite things) here!)
today’s giveaway is a curated collection of some of my favourite things for my home (and yours!) from some awesome canadian small businesses and designers. i’ve included a few things i have stashed away for my new office, and some pieces that live in the kids’ rooms; however, pretty much everything included could work in any number of different spaces in your home!
the following goodies are included:
- never stop exploring flag from local designer, calligrapher, and all around sweetheart justine ma
- batboys pillowcase from mini model gallery, one of my favourite shops for on trend kidswear and decor
- painterly mousepad from plum home and design, a local shop bursting with fantastic goodies
- a personalized paint chip, with the name and date of your choosing, from the lovely pixel paper hearts
- this kid is rad felt garland designed and handcrafted by the hip and modern, minneken and me
- rockstar wooden wall hook from ruby thursday collective, whose new shop is opening any day
- silver uashmama bag, also courtesy of the awesome plum home and design
to enter, follow the steps in the rafflecopter giveaway below. (i hope you win.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
huge thanks to all of the sponsors for supporting me in this new chapter and donating such amazing prizes!